The refrigerator is one of the necessary appliances for a regular family to store foods for a long time. People usually keep cooked food, fresh and green vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, egg, and much more in a refrigerator.
Due to very frequent use, the whole device gets dirty with stain more often. In addition to this, dirty refrigerator fails to keep your food fresh long enough. And once you take this food from the dirty refrigerator, you become sick by some unwanted disease.
Furthermore, the dirty refrigerator becomes workless gradually for which you need to look after your refrigerator.
The temperature system is way too perfect on the fridge which is available nowadays where you can easily keep your food at least seven days. But we commit mistakes almost every day without knowing how to keep foods inside a fridge.
If we do not retain our food in a proper way inside a fridge then we might end up getting some unwanted health issue. Let us have a look at some:
- We usually do our food shopping for a week and keep those inside a fridge for our daily busy schedule. We pick required amount of either meat or fish before cooking and keep the rest back in the fridge. It seems to be a problem if we keep meat or fish in the same container.
- We cannot separate each piece of meat or fish without defrosting. We may detect some bacteria on those which have been out there for longer time. It happens due to the imbalance of temperature. So we suggest keeping your food whether meat or fish in a different container. You can pick the one you need from the organized container based on your necessity.
- We should follow the similar procedure even for cooked food to avoid getting rotten food; we should rather keep foods in different bowls.
- We usually think that warm food may get rotten if we leave in the refrigerator. This is not the fact actually. The fact is to avoid pressure on compressor; food should be stored in less warm condition. So, we should restore our food in this manner.
- Do not use your fridge quite often meaning open/close.
- You should know that fruits and vegetables lose some vitamins and minerals if you keep those for a longer period.
- Fish and meat should be kept inside the deep fridge, but not more than 3 to 4 days.
- You should use the lid to cover all types of cooked food inside your fridge, otherwise, the aromas will get messy with each and everyone.
- If you do not wrap your vegetables with a plastic or paper packet, it loses its humidity and becomes dead.
- Many people think that consumption of cold water may create obesity which is totally a misconception, so you can calmly have cold water.