Facebook is currently one of the popular social media around the world. It is spreading around the modern world. The young generation is quite addictive for using Facebook.
But there are some users lack the maintaining of their Facebook account properly and that leads users to the problematic state for the time being. Girls are the major victims of this nuisance.
Facebook is designed to provide absolutely strong security for the users by which it becomes sometimes difficult to find any criminal. Therefore, users should have the knowledge of privacy and security of their own account to stay safe.
1. There is a chance of being hacked off your account by hackers anytime, so should keep a backup of your necessary files or photos. Facebook, in fact, is providing a backup advantage.
To do this, you have to go to account option, then click on account setting, click on download a copy, then a new page will appear showing start my archive. Afterward, you will have another profile similar to your present profile which is called the backup profile.
Now you will get an e-mail for confirmation. Then again you have to go to the account option where you can download your profile by clicking download copy which will be in ‘zip’ format. Now you can ‘unzip’ the file and store it for future backup.
2. You can keep your Facebook safe answering security questions. To make it happen, go to the account, click account setting, then select your own questions, and save. It will help you to retrieve you forgotten the password for future.
3. You can add your mobile number to the Facebook account by which you can find out your hacked or lost account. To do so, you have to go to the account, then account setting, then click on mobile, then add your mobile number on add this phone number to my profile.
Then send a text typing F to 32665 and wait until you get a message containing a CODE, then put the code in the box and click next.
4. Even everyone finds out your password, they will not be able to get access. And to do so, go to the account>account setting>security>a new page>login notification>edit>change.
After this, you will find an edit option at the right side of login approval where a click on require me to enter a security code sent to my phone to tick off. Then click on set up now>put a phone number in the box>continue.
Now you will get a message carrying a code by which you will put the code in the box and click continue and save the change. Then log out from your account and re-login where you will see a new page.
Now you will have to tick off the add to your list of recognized devices and then continue. Now this will ensure your security big time as if anybody even wants to get access to your account illegally, you will be notified to your phone an email as well where you will get every detail of attempted of crime.
5. We often see such apps like see who have visited your profile, and you should never click on this. It creates disturbing automatic messages to the inbox. So, you must avoid these apps.
6. You do not even thread anyone over the Facebook. If you do so and get complained then you may not get a second chance to get your account back.
7. For security and privacy purposes of your Facebook account, you should use a stronger password. You may use your password by mixing of small & capital both letter and add some number as well like AAaa1BBc2DDDE3ee4.
Make sure you put at least 10-15 characters, @#% may help well if you can manage.
8. You can regularly change your password of your Facebook account. Even if you lose your password while committing frequent changes, you have the security questions retrieve using forget the password.
9. Do not make anyone as your friend in Facebook until you know them at least a little bit.
10. Avoid clicking some unwanted links on Facebook to keep your account safe enough.
11. At present, hackers are roaming around online to hack Facebook through e-mails. You should never provide information if you are beings asked for.
12. You can create a group on Facebook of friends, family, college etc to stay on the safe side of your Facebook account.
13. To find new people of the page, you can simply use the search option. But if you do not like it then you can take this thing off from your Facebook profile from setting by selecting privacy setting again.
Furthermore, you can put off Google search list too by tick off the public search result.
14. We usually tag our friends on Facebook. You can easily untag yourself or go to privacy setting from where you can tick only me from photos tagged of you.
15. You can control your newsfeed from Facebook application to avoid unwanted news or photos from newsfeed wall.
16. You can put your contact information hidden from others to see like e-mail id, phone number, address etc from privacy setting and contact information.
17. If you want you can control you wall post too from again privacy setting then information then friends to friend on my wall.
18. You can block any other profile that disturbs you or you do not like easily form block option in Facebook to avoid nuisance.
19. Make sure to remember that using or posting porn or porn related posts can ban you forever without notice. So be careful of this issue.
20. Posting a status should have at least decent or formal language. If anybody complains about you regarding language then you I am in trouble by the authority of Facebook.
21. Fake profile dies soon if it gets complained. We recommend you not to open fake profile.
22. Do not send a friend request to more than 20 people a day, otherwise, your Facebook account may get banned.
23. Joining so many groups is not normal to the eyes of Facebook authority. You never know that they may not like you and shut down your account.
24. If you send excessive messages to your friends, or post, or tag; then your account may be at the age of risk that may close your account by the Facebook authority. If you send similar message then it will be considered as spam.
We suggest and recommend you to look after this matter and issues while using your daily social media of Facebook, then you and your Facebook world will remain at peace.
Furthermore, you must always remember that you use only www.facebook.com not other sites like www.faceook.com. These sorts of links are fake that may create trouble to your present account.
Therefore, you must avoid this to stay on the safe side of the virtual world.